Wednesday, May 16, 2007

funny little guy...



here are some things my little buddy is saying now...

I wanna color
dave sneezes and Jackson says 'bless you Daddy!'
I walk out the front door and he says, " I'm coming, I'm coming!"
cow need socks
door closed
baby sit here (and points to car seat)
i want shoes
momma wanna come? baby wanna come? daddy wanna come? - whenever we are going somewhere
I wanna ride bike
heaby (heavy)
firetruck
golf club
tractor
I go! or momma I wanna go
i go outside
Amemah (Amanda) she is also called Mommy
Donna
Matt
choo choo train
barn
oink oink and pig
moooo and cow
bird
i hold (means I want you to hold me)
candy
I potty
goat
horse and neigh
what you doing? (so funny, he will say it over and over again)
what's that?
shirt
puppy dog
Suzanny (Suzannah is her name)
Bag
i sit here and then he pats the chair to show me
need to blow? (blow your nose)
i hurt
bo bo
daddy ok? momma ok?
dirty! and he holds his hands out....he hates to have dirty hands!
house
jackson (and he points to himself!)

that is all I can think of right now....if you come see him I am sure he will talk your head off! :) He loves to talk and everyday he gets better and better...

Lauren can say...well she can giggle now and it is super cute, we will post a video soon! :) She is also trying to suck her thumb....

1 comment:

Ava said...

Jackson and Lauren are SO cute!
Hope this finds you doing well...

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !