Friday, July 20, 2007

7/19/07 6 MONTHS!!!!!!



Lauren is 6 months old already!!!! the time has just flown by!

We really are in shock how fast the time has gone by! She now has 2 teeth and so much hair coming! She really is a precious, wonderufl little girl! Happy half birthday! WE LOVE YOU!

BTW...I realized at 11:55 we hadn't taken a 6 month photo and I still had to feed her one more time...so yes, we took these pictures after we woke her up to eat! :)

here is the first photo we have gotten of her 2 teeth, she always covers them!


you can already see her personality growing in this photo! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, guys!

I can't believe Lauren is 6 months old! Those pics are precious.

Hope you are all doing great!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie. I think that every time I look at your blog. It is so hard to believe our babies are growing so fast. Stephen is trying to crawl! I'm not sure what to do with him, Peter waited until 10 months!

We miss you guys...I was chopping cilantro for salsa today and thinking about Dave that time at Taco Cabana cutting his cilantro. We really should see you more often!

Take care. Love,
Corrie

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !