Saturday, June 14, 2008

Prayer Request...

Howdy everyone. Just wanted to ask everyone to pray for my mom and stepdad...my stepdad had a stroke this morning and it was VERY serious. They are saying that he will not wake up. There is a lot of blood in his brain and they cannot do surgery. I have never been close to my stepdad, but he has been in my life for 20 years. My mom is not in the best health and I am not sure how things are going to go without him around. There are a lot of unknowns right now and my mom is very torn up. Please keep my mom, stepdad and his two children in your prayers. thank you so much!

1 comment:

Jacob said...

we will pray

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !