Monday, July 07, 2008

Back home...

Well I know it has been a long time since I updated...I (allison) went down to TX with the kids for about 2.5 weeks. We have actually been back a few days, but I just haven't really gotten to the computer till today. it was a long trip and there are many things to share. I didn't take many pictures, but I will try to post some in the coming days. Thanks so much for all the prayers for my family. It is still hard to believe my stepdad is gone...and that my mom is alone and now more dependent on me and my brother. (well more my brother since he lives around the corner) I hope to go down every other month for a few months just to do what I can. Please continue to pray for my mom as her health is very poor and the death of her husband is still shocking and hard to deal with. thanks

3 comments:

Vicki Dees said...

Allison,
It is great to hear from you again and we are glad you are home again. We know that it must be a very hard time for your mom and also for you. You must be torn about the need to be with your mom and to take care of your family here. We will pray for wisdom and the ability about how to do both as the Lord leads you. We look forward to seeing your family again.

Kerwin and Vicki

The Frugal Muse said...

So glad you're back home safe and sound!

Anonymous said...

Allison,

Great to see you this week. Vicki was so happy to have you come by. Your pie was great. It was berry berry good! We shared it with good friends and family. There were many compliments!

Kerwin

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !