Friday, September 19, 2008

howdy!!

Well as is going well in Houston...just about everyone in our family has power as of yesterday!!! Only one family member had real damage and her garage had a tree fall on it (she also does not have power), but other then that, all the other damage wasn't too bad. thanks so much for thinking of our family.

we have taken tons of photos this week, but I have to say we have been so busy I just haven't gotten around to uploading them. But Dave surprised with me with a new devise yesterday that automatically uploads pics from my camera to my computer wirelessly!!!! so here are a couple pics from today!

Sweet Lauren...she isn't a baby anymore is she??? :(
My puppies...Houston and Katy!
Jackson and his best friend, Isaiah. Who is spending the night tonight and they are still up as I am writing this. Jackson has been waiting for Isaiah to come over and spend the night for ages(which is only a couple months), he asks almost everyday if he can spend the night :)
That is one happy little boy I have! He is so wonderful!




1 comment:

Vicki Dees said...

This was soooooo precious! Love the pictures. So glad Jackson and Lauren got to do this!

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !