Tuesday, September 23, 2008

time outside!

Now that summer is officially gone we are starting to have some really nice weather. We played outside all summer, but we all enjoy it more when there is a breeze and it's 80 and not in the 90's! I know I am a Houstonian and should be used to the heat, but I have been spoiled up here! I love having FOUR seasons and fall is probably my favorite! I can't wait to get my fall pictures of siloam, my favorite pictures of the year to take! here are a couple pics of our time outside today with Emily and Blake...and the mailman! :) Most days we get the mail right from him, big job for big boys!





No comments:

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !