Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Suzanny!!!

Happy Birthday Suzanny!!!! 

here is the baby...24.5 weeks! i'm getting just a little bigger! :) 
I have curly hair today just for you!
here are the shirts for all your favorite kiddos! Number 3 wanted to be in it too!
Know that we are thinking about you today and miss you very much!!! you will be home in 3 weeks!!!! yea! :) we are having a countdown! hope you have a great day and we can't wait to celebrate when you get back!!  LOVE YOU SUZANNY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I miss you guys so much!! And I got my shirts :) They are adorable!! I'm counting down too!! Thank you :)
I LOVE YOU!!

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilà!