Friday, December 05, 2008

last trimester!

Well we are officially in the last trimester! Yesterday marked the 3 months till my due date! Gosh is goes by fast....but not as fast as the kids growing up! :) I still don't plan on finding out what the baby is, but parts of me is really wanting to know for xmas...i am trying to stay stong. 

In other news, Suzannah is coming home today and we are so thrilled to see her! The kids shirts are all ready and we are going to meet her at the airport tonight!!!! hard to believe we haven't seen her since the end of August. I know she will be busy at UofA, but at least we can meet up for dinner. Italy is WAY TOO FAR! I know she had a great time and I am so glad she did this.  She is also going to get to be here for the baby being born...she plans on cutting the cord (eww!). Pictures of her arrival will come later!!!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison you look great!

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah...I already look that big or bigger!

christine said...

hi! my name is Chris. it's been awhile, but i'm you're crazy friend from around the corner who steals your husband away when you're sick in bed. ha! i love you tons and can't wait to hang out sometime soon!

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !