Friday, January 09, 2009

my hair..

Here is how long my hair is these days...in about 4 weeks it will be all gone. I have been growing it out for a year and a half and it's about time for it to be gone. I will be donating it...Suzannah and I were both growing it out for locks of love...i just had a lot more growing to do! I really like having long hair and will be growing it out again. If I wasn't about to have a baby I would probably keep it a while longer...but it's too much upkeep (and conditioner)! 
I do think this is the longest my hair has ever been and it will be sad to see it go. 

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You are a sweetie to donate your hair - what a bittersweet haircut coming up! Hope you're doing good (not too tired!). Praying for you and the family!

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !