Monday, February 23, 2009

8 days??? or less!

I can say that all we are really talking about in this house is ' When will Peter get here???' We are now 8 days from the due date. 2 cm dialated, and having contractions every now and then, but nothing regular. Lauren has figured out that there is a baby in mommy's tummy (she thought it was in hers) and Jackson has given us all jobs to do. Dave is in charge of feedings, I am in charge of changing diapers and Lauren is in charge of getting diapers...Jackson is just in charge! I trid to switch jobs with Dave, but Jackson wouldn't let me.  My next appt is Wed and we will see if if we make it to then :) 



2 comments:

Jonathan said...

May the progress continue! You look great!

Amy

Linnea said...

Best Wishes with baby Peter!

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !