Thursday, May 28, 2009

5-27-09 Peter is 3 months old!

I really really hate how fast the time goes by!! I mean he was just born! I didn't even realize it was his 3 month b-day till the end of the day and didn't get the camera out until 11pm (so excuse the bad pics)! he was such a good sport especially considering we were in the middle of a feeding. I love this little guy so much and I couldn't imagaine my life without him!
come on mom really??? yes, I still love you! really 3 months already? it is going by fast!
smiling in his sleep! how can you not love this little guy!  happy 3 months little guy!

2 comments:

christine said...

What a sweetie!!!!! Oh, I love him too! I need a little Peter time!

Suzanne said...

They grow way too fast. I love when Wyatt will still let me snuggle him.

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !