Wednesday, June 02, 2010

glimpse into our summer....

Many of you may not know this, but I really wish I was a photographer...I have loved taking pics since I was in high school. but have never taken the time to get really into it. but this summer I will be documenting what's going on next door, a house being built! we bought this table so the kids could watch and the workers could have a place to sit and rest (they are our friends). we are so excited about getting to watch the house go up and I really really need to go order a tool kit for the kids, they think they are going to be building the house too :)



No comments:

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !