Tuesday, January 25, 2011

more Peter words...again...



Everytime I post on here, Peter starts saying more words and then I get on here to write them and I forget the words...

eye
nose
I want up
rrrrr (car making noise)
book
hot (we have a wood stove to heat our house...so he really knows that word!)
baby
mommy (but I am usually momma)
trash

Peter has such a great personality. He is still very much an observer and very clingy with a few people....but so happy! He is also a little OCD....VERY into washing his hands, putting things away, sweep and loves to throw the trash out! I am letting him do all these things! He also has 2 of his two year molars....oh so fun! lets just says we have been extra clingy the last month or so!

One of our friends (who played football for the Razorbacks) told us that Peter was going to play football...and I have been saying that too since he was a baby. He just has a big chest, short legs, big head...just always looked like a football player. so now I have to start praying that he doesn't want to play football! :) my next post we talk of his newest skill! :)



No comments:

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !