Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ireland

Tomorrow I head to Ireland for a family reunion with my Dad, Stepmom and Brother. I have never met any of these relatives in Ireland, but am looking forward to meeting new people and learning more about my heritage! I am also looking forward to a little change in scenery and a break from homeschooling, cooking, watering, and all that stuff :) I am also very thankful Dave is taking off work to watch the kids for a WEEK so I can go. Don't worry they will be fine, they are also getting some fun time with Dave's mom and Granny!
Here are a few pictures from a couple towns I will be visiting..

CORK, IRELAND
Killarney, Ireland
Adare Castle
Ring of Kerry
Tralee, Ireland...Where we are staying most of the time in this little B&B


I fly into Shannon, sleeping in Tralee and going off to Dublin, Killarney and many other places during my time there. See you all when I get back!

No comments:

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !