Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bless you!

This week Jackson has started saying 'bless you' when someone sneezes. So every once in a while I fake sneeze to see if he will still bless me :) . Well this afternoon I fake sneezed and he blessed me, but then he said 'need to blow?'. I said yes I do! He went and got me a tissue so I blew my nose then he asked for the tissue back and said 'trash' and proceeded to take it from me and threw it away.

It's amazing how his young mind can put stuff together, I just love it! I think the baby stage is fun and cute, but this stage is so much MORE fun!!! I really love it! I just wonder how could it get better then this, but I am sure it will. :)

No comments:

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !