Friday, March 30, 2007

so much going on!


best friends!

Learning to play a guitar!

our sweetie! 9 weeks old today!

best friends already!

Well today we went to the Doctor for Lauren's 2 month check. She weighs 12 pounds now!!! That means she has gained 4 lbs in a little over 2 months! What's even harder to believe is that Jackson turns 2 in 2 weeks! Where is the time going? My adorable little boy is growing up so fast! I'm sure Lauren will be two before I know it :( Kids really do grow up fast, my parents were so right!

Here are some words Jackson is saying now...he talks ALL the time and says news words almost daily!:)

Mail
Mrs. Janie
COW (favorite word)
Dorothy (from the Wiggles)
Elmo
'my mouth is full' he said that the other night, it was hilarious!
Queso (he doesn't know the word cheese)
chips
Caca - his word for coffe/starbucks, terrible I know!
night night (milk)
horse
barn
hay
Isaiah (sounds like iyeayah - his best friend, pictured above)
Anna (his girl!)
apple
outside
Door
bye
thank you
please
cookie (when we pass Walmart, they give cookies to kiddos---so sad!)
coke (just yesterday for the first time)
juice
peanut butter
pacifier

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but there are so many more! you can really have a conversation with him and it is a blast! There are tons of new pics in the photo gallery! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !