Friday, January 19, 2007

almost there!

Howdy....well I was just checked and I am now dialiated to an 8/9!!! Things are going so much faster this time! They think I will be probably be ready to push in about an hour, we will see. :)Last time I got stuck at 9 for a while.

Next question....how big do you think the baby will be?

Jackson was 8lbs 150z....they say girls are generally smaller.

My guess....7lb 14 oz. Dave's guess 7lb 12 oz.

Looks like Lauren Elizabeth Bellomy will be here pretty soon....so hard to believe.

Thanks for your prayers! More updates to come!

-Allison

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your baby girl will be hmmm...8 lb 12 oz.. thats my guess! you sure looked small to be 9 months though in that pic! =) Are you at Willow creek?

Emily L!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You better start pushing well before 5:00, because I voted for the 4:00 to 5:00 one-hour window, and you wouldn't want the baby's uncle to be wrong, would you?
-Justin

Anonymous said...

your baby girl will be hmmm...8 lb 12 oz.. thats my guess! you sure looked small to be 9 months though in that pic! =) Are you at Willow creek?

Emily L!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I say it will be 7 lbs 16 oz., which is more fun to say than just saying 8 lbs.
-Justin

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !