Thursday, January 18, 2007

She's coming....


Tomorrow morning I will be induced and Lauren should be born sometime January 19th, 2007! I have to be at the hospital at 8AM....not too early and I am guessing Lauren will be here in the early evening??? That's just my guess! :) I am a little nervous about the labor and delivery, but at least I won't have to worry about getting to the hospital in time. Bad weather is also coming this weekend, which is one reason we are inducing tomorrow. I am already 2cm and 50% effaced and the Dr. said she would be here in the next few days anyways.....so we are helping her come just a tad bit earlier. OKay....well there will be more updates to come....keep us in your prayers!

Here is a pic we took this afternoon.....

No comments:

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !