Monday, January 15, 2007

Back from Memphis!!!

BLESS THE LORD!
Last week, I was in Memphis on business and was really concerned that I might not make it back in time if Allison went into labor (6 hour drive.) Thankfully, I made it back without any problems. Actually, I made it just in time for an ice storm. Things aren't too bad and we can make it to our hospital if we need too without any trouble.

Tonight, Allison's first shower is being thrown for her. Unfortunately, Jackson is sick (neon green snot)! Allison and I are both coming down with whatever it is I think. Please keep Allison in your prayers as she is getting down to the last week of the pregnancy. We don't need a sick little momma.

No comments:

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !