Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Water Woes...

On Monday, I finally broke down and bought a new water heater from Lowes. They installed it on Tuesday, and with a smile they were off with our money. Tonight, Allison was in the shower enjoying more than 5 minutes of hot water, when I hear this sizzling sound periodically coming from the new water heater. I got on the gound, looked in the little peep hole, and wouldn't you know... the sizzling sound was drops of water hitting the flame on the inside of the unit! So tonight I'm borrowing a hose from a neighbor, turning off the gas, draining the tank, and taking the door frame apart so that they can come bring me another water heater, which BETTER NOT have the same problem!

No comments:

Need to reach us?

3 AM would not be cute... it seriously calls our phone. Middle of the night calls aside, we'd love to hear from you. Just click below, fill in your info, and voilĂ !